Product Catalogue - Cements Builders Tubes
- Mix with various aggregates and water to produce a concrete mixture.
- Mix proportions by weight:
- - 10 kg Portland Cement
- - 20 kg Sand
- - 30 kg KING ½" Gravel
Type N Masonry Cement
- Mix with sand to produce a mortar for bricks and blocks.
- Mix proportions by weight for TYPE N Mortar> 10 kg Masonry Cement + 35 kg Sand
Type S Masonry Cement
- Mix with sand to produce a mortar for bricks and blocks for load bearing walls.
- Mix proportions by weight for TYPE S Mortar > 10 kg Type S Masonry Cement + 25 kg Sand
KING Builder's Tubes
- Prefabricated fibre tube.
- Use as a form to produce round concrete supports.
- Designed for below ground placement. Can be used up to 3 ft. above ground but bracing is required above 2 ft.
- Available in 8 ft. lengths (6", 8", 10" & 12" diameters), nested in sets of 3.
- Available in 12 ft. lengths (6", 8", 10", 12", 16", 18" & 24" diameters).
- Lightweight form designed to eliminate frost from lifting concrete piers.
- For decks or additions
- Easy to use, place in ground, backfill around, fill with concrete
- Tapered design
- Inspector friendly
- Suitable in extreme conditions
- 3 Sizes Available: Deck Tube, 8" Footing Tube, 10/12" Footing Tube
- 6” DECK TUBE – CONCRETE FORM - For small decks (less than 8’ spans), steps, wheel chair ramps, and chain link fence post supports
- 8” FOOTING TUBE – CONCRETE FORM - Supports for decks, cottages and additions
- 10/12” FOOTING TUBE – CONCRETE FORM - Supports for larger structures, pole barns, tarp buildings. For use with posts up to 8”X8”. Large gate supports to resist lateral loads
- FTB30 – FOOTING TUBE BASE - Used under 8” & 10/12” Footing Tube to increase load bearing area. Gives 90% more load bearing capacity for weaker soils & heavy loads